The Enhancing Exam Academic Integrity Webinar Series consist of five sessions. Sessions are 45-minute and are focused on assessment methods and environments that lead to deeper learning while honoring academic integrity. Webinars are on Wednesdays, 3:00, August 19th – September 16th. Register by clicking the link(s) below.
Access to recorded sessions and slide decks. Must use your UCR email to login.
Session 1: Exam Proctoring with YUJA and R’ Proctoring
- August 19, 3pm
- Presenters: Cheryl Diermyer and Nathaniel Wildes from XCITE
- August 26, 3pm
- Presenters: Frank Ramos, Anthropology and Cheryl Diermyer, XCITE
Session 3: A Unique Exam for Every Student
• September 2, 3pm
• Presenter: Morris Maduro, Professor of Biology
Session 4: Using Gradescope to Reduce Grading Time, Increase Grading Consistency, and Give Quality Feedback
- September 9, 3pm
- Presenters: Sara Lapan, Mathmatics and Roman Chomko, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- September 16, 3pm
- Presenters: Stephanie Dingwall, Biochemistry and Cheryl Diermyer from XCITE