ITS Remote Resources
UC Riverside Resources for Working Remotely
- Using the UCR ServiceLink Portal: Learn how to access the portal, search the self-help knowledgebase, and submit and track support tickets.
- Accessing Office 365 Applications: Learn how to access Microsoft 365 applications such as Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- IT Training Toolkit: Learn how to use Office 365 applications, such as Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive, as well as other IT applications.
- Using Zoom for Video Conferencing: Learn how to use Zoom for video conferencing, as well as how to request a Pro License for larger meetings.
- Using the Virtual Private Network (VPN) to Access Secured Campus Resources: Many campus resources and applications are secured. Learn how to use the VPN to access secured campus resources when working offsite.
- Computer Data Security While Working Remotely: Learn security tips and best practices when working remotely to help keep our campus data safe while working remotely.
- Top 5 Steps to Securely Work from Home: Learn and adhere to these top 5 security tips for working from home.
- Using TechAlerts to Monitor Application Status: Performance issues of any kind that affect UCR’s applications and network are reported via TechAlerts. From this site you can view real-time updates on application and network status.