If you log into photoroster, you can access your students' emails. You can also click on the "email all students" button at the top to email everyone at once.
In case you with to contact your students outside of iLearn, download your student roster(s) to keep on your computer. This process will give students' NetIDs, which can easily be turned into emails by adding @ucr.edu.
To download the roster from iLearn:
- Log into iLearn and go into the course you want to view.
- Choose Grade Center under the Control Panel.
- Click on Full Grade Center.
- Click Show All to enable view of all enrolled.
- Click on the gray Work Offline button at the top, right-corner.
- Click Download.
- Choose the User Information Only option for Select Data to Download. …
- Click Submit.
To quickly convert NetIDs into Emails:
- Open file using Microsoft Excel
- Select the cell where you want to put the combined data.
- Type = and select the first cell you want to combine.
- Type & and use quotation marks with @ucr.edu.
- Copy formula down the list to populate for all rows needed.
- Copy combined column and “paste special – value only” to new a column